1. Dress the weight you are today. Don't wait for weight. Ever.
2. If you don't love it, let it go...
3. Add an extra piece. Jeans & a tee uniform? ~add a jacket, scarf, lipstick, some jewelry. Finish your look, add one extra piece. You will feel dressed.
4. Add a little colour. Pop some spring colour into the drab winter wardrobe. Blues, greens, yellow and hot pink.
5. Up the ante. Your version of the ante. Don't wear makeup? Try some. Only wear flats? Try some wedges or platforms. Same hair? Switch your stylist. You know.
"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." ~Rachel Zoe